- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Konica Minolta KM1024 MH print head is a robust, shear mode, piezo on-demand print head that is usable in both binary and 8 level greyscale mode, providing variable drop size and higher print quality without the use of additional print heads. The Konica Minolta KM1024 MH print head is a vast improvement over the KM512 print head series, offering twice the print width and double the level of greyscale. Konica Minolta piezo on-demand inkjet heads are driven using lower voltages than other inkjet heads and the new actuator used in the KM1024 reduces power consumption even further. The Konica Minolta KM1024 MH print head has 1024 nozzles with a droplet size of 14 picolitres and a native resolution of 360 dpi. The print head has an integrated heater, which makes it ideal for UV inks, but suitable for solvent inks as well. This print head is also known as the Konica Minolta KM1024 MHB. This is Konica’s original print head and it includes the Head ID and the necessary waveform information.
- Technology: On-Demand Piezo Electric (Shared Wall 3 Cycle)
- Native Resolution: 360 dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 14 picolitre
- Max. Drops in Greyscale: 8 drops
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1024 (512 nozzles per line)
- Nozzle Spacing: 70.5 microns
- Print Width: 72 mm
- Firing Frequency: 12.8 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: UV and Solvent Inks
- Heater: integrated
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.