Spectra StarFire™ SG1024/LA2Ci Printhead
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Spectra StarFire SG1024/LA2Ci Printhead is a compact, self-contained unit built to withstand demanding industrial textile and other applications. It uses field proven materials to deliver consistent output over a long service life with continuous ink re-circulation and two-color operation at 200 dots-per-inch. Equipped with a single replaceable metal nozzle plate that is designed to withstand abrasion and resist damage. The unit is compatible with solvent, UV-curable and aqueous ink formulations.
Each SG1024/LA2Ci printhead has two separate ink paths each with 512 independent channels arranged in 4 rows in a single nozzle plate for resolutions up to 200 dpi. All 1024 nozzles can be fired.
- Number of addressable Jets per module: 1024
- Print width: 64.96mm (2.55″)
- Native resolution: 200 dpi percolor and interlaced for a 400 dpi swatch
- Native drop size: 80pl
- Largest drop size: 200pl
- VersaDrop™ max productivity: 1500ng-kHz with drop sizes between 80 & 200ng
- Fire frequency: Up to 20 kHz
- Inkjet operating temperature range: Up to 50°C (122°F)
- Nozzle Plate technology: Metal
- Printhead heat type: Integrated heater, thermal transfer
- OEM accessible non-volatile memory: 64 byte rewriteable
- Integral temperature sensor: Integrated
- Nominal fluid viscosity: 8-20 cP (10-14 cP recommended)
- Compatible jetting fluids: UV-curable, organic solvents, and aqueous inks
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.