- Product Description
- Technical Specifications
- Product Specification
The StarFire SG1024/MA-2C printhead is a breakout inkjet innovation for high performance printing and decorative applications. It is purpose-built for today’s demanding high-speed scanning and single-pass industrial systems designs. It is an easy to integrate, high performance, drop-on-demand printhead for two-color operation at resolutions up to 200 dpi. A robust and repairable construction makes it ideal for Textile, Wide Format and Commercial Printing and Decorating.
Combining superior jetting performance with a high nozzle packing density in a compact, self-contained unit, the StarFire SG1024/MA-2C uses field proven materials to deliver a long service life with consistent and reliable output.
Each SG1024/MA-2C printhead has two separate ink paths each with 512 independent channels arranged in 4 rows in a single nozzle plate for resolutions up to 200 dpi. All 1024 nozzles can be fired simultaneously or individually.
Equipped with a singular, durable, collar mounted, coated metal nozzle plate to withstand abrasion and resist damage, it is removable for cleaning or replacement. The printhead has a nominal 30 picoliter drop size with jetting fluids in the 8 to 20 centipoise range. When combined with VersaDrop™ jetting technology, the SG1024/MA-2C can produce drop sizes up to 80 picoliters and full grayscale without penalty to productivity.
This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty. Country of origin : Japan
The StarFire SG1024/MA-2C is compatible with solvent, UV-curable, and aqueous based inks and maintenance fluids. Using RediJet™ technology, the SG1024/MA-2C continuously recirculates inks through the printhead at the nozzle and refill chamber to increase open time, reduce downtime and improve startup, especially for highly pigmented and fast drying inks. RediJet allows StarFire printheads to be quickly and easily primed with minimal ink waste thereby increasing the inherent productive capacity of the printing system by reducing maintenance times and associated costs.
The StarFire SG1024/MA-2C printhead has simplified interfaces. The electrical interface consists of one 60-pin connector located topside for power, ground, data, control signals and fire pulse. Two fluid connections for each color channel facilitate easy priming, flushing and continuous ink recirculation and connect to an ink supply via Luer fitting.
Heating configuration includes an internal heater/thermistor for precise control of ink viscosity at temperatures up to 55°C. Precise registration points enable drop-in alignment with customer provided mounting features, reducing set-up and alignment costs during printhead replacement and also allow multiple printheads to be accurately arrayed into print bars for wide width, higher resolution and multi-color printing devices.
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
– Incorporate VersaDrop™ binary and grayscale jetting
– Continuous ink recirculation with RediJet™
– Two colors operation
– Print Width: 64.96 mm [2.55 in.]
– Nominal Drop Size: 30 picoliter
– Adj. Range for Droplet Size: 30 to 80 picoliter
– Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1024 (two separate ink paths each with 512 independent channels)
– Nozzle Spacing: 0.0635 mm [0.0025 in.]
– Max. Frequency: 30 kHz for 30 picoliter droplets, 11kHz for 80 picoliter droplets.
– Resolution: Up to 200 dpi
– Operating Temperature: up to 55°C
– Ink Compatibility: UV-curable, organic solvents, and aqueous inks
|8 × 8 × 6 in